We are committed to protecting your privacy.
Who are we?
We are Fosseway Tool Hire Limited trading as Fosseway Hire operating https://fossewayhire.com
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information which we receive from you:
- When you trade as a customer with Fosseway Tool Hire Limited
- When you use our website
- When you sign up to our mailing list
- When you interact with any of our social media channels
What data do we collect?
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, proof of identification etc.) as given to us by you when enquiring, booking, hiring, buying or soliciting our services.
- Using Google Analytics we collect cookie information about how you use our website.
For more information about Google Analytic practices please visit https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en
You may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. For guides on how to do this for your specific browser, take a look at: https://www.digitalcare.org/browser-cookies-types/
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with the data we collect. We collect and process data when you:
- Register or place an order or booking for any of our products including deposits and services, such as hire and purchases, or transport, delivery/collection.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey, contact us form, join our mailing list or provide feedback on social media, messages or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Contact you in reference to your hire, invoice, payment or refund or to deliver, collect or remove our equipment from your address or work site.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- When we processes your order, we may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases or hires.
- Use cookie information to improve how our website works and to gather general marketing information based on site traffic, search criteria and demographics.
How do we store your data & how long for?
All personal information is stored securely either in paper format or electronically.
We will keep your details for as long as you are trading with us.
After a period of 24 months inactivity we will securely dispose or erase any details held on file as set out in our GDPR policy.
From the information we gather from you, we will send you promotional information about our products and services that we think may be of interest to you.
You may opt out at any time by following the “opt out” link in the marketing email or by clicking here.
Who we share your data with
We do not share your data with any other person or company and will only use your data as outlined in this policy.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access– You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification– You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure– You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing– You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing– You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability– You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at the address below.
If you make a request, we will respond within 28 days.
Please write to us at:
Fosseway Tool Hire Ltd
Unit 1, Tilemans Park
Shipston on Stour
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect Internet log and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Understanding how you use our website
- In our marketing strategies based on your demographic information
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – we use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising and marketing – we use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the website https://www.allaboutcookies.org/ tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Please write to us at:
Fosseway Tool Hire Ltd,
Unit 1, Tilemans Park,
Shipston on Stour,
Our Company details
Fosseway Tool Hire Ltd
Our Registration number is: 3548023
Our Registered Office is:
41 Cornmarket Street,
Contacting the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that we have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office. More details of the ICO can be found here https://ico.org.uk/